Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in Marist Catholic College Penshurst (MCCP).
At MCCP, we seek to animate our delivery of teaching, learning and wellbeing as one which is innovative, creative and rigorous underpinned by contemporary and relevant practice. The College also seeks to provide our young women and men with a tailored, personalised learning pathway that will give them the very best opportunity for a successful career. In the process, we will challenge and inspire them to reach the plan God has for them, to let their gift and talents shine and ensure their hope and aspirations are fulfilled.
Our building program provides state of the art facilities with contemporary learning spaces. It is a significant time in the journey of our College and we look forward to sharing our vision and our educational experience with the local community.
Enrolment Documentation: (See below to download application documents) Enrolment Checklist
Each enrolment application must be accompanied by copies of the following documents: (originals will not be accepted)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parents Photo ID
- Immunisation History Statement
- Proof of Residential Address
- Evidence of residency status (if both parents are born overseas) eg: Citizenship Documentation, Visa Grant notice OR Passport
- Most Recent School Report
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Relevant medical information/clinical assessments (where applicable)
- Diverse Learning Needs Assessments (where applicable)
- Family Court Orders (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference (complete the family section and present to your Parish Priest for endorsement)
- All relevant documents must be submitted for an application to be processed.
- The Confidential Parish Reference is given to your Parish Priest or Pastor.
Marist Catholic College Penshurst in establishing a Year 7 to 12 Coeducational College is:
- guided by the goal of gender balance throughout the College
- informed by the documents:
- The Enrolment Policy for Systemic Catholic Schools
- Pathways - A Catholic Education from Kindergarten to Year 12
- Applications for Enrolment for Year 7, 2023 open Wednesday, 3 March – closing date Tuesday, 30 March 2021.
- All applications are prioritised according to the Sydney Catholic School enrolment criteria and considered by the College Enrolment Committee.
- Enrolment meetings for some students will be held in Term 2 if required. Participation in the enrolment meeting will not guarantee or constitute an offer of enrolment.
- Offers of enrolment will be sent in late Term 2. Parents who accept the Offer of Enrolment will indicate their commitment to the College by paying the Acceptance Fee of $100 (non-refundable).
Mr Ray Martin
SYDNEY CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS & ENROLMENT FORM
Please take time to read the following Sydney Catholic Schools documents. Complete the relevant documents in order to apply for enrolment at Marist Catholic College Penshurst.