Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in Marist Catholic College Penshurst (MCCP).
At MCCP, we seek to animate our delivery of teaching, learning and wellbeing as one which is innovative, creative and rigorous underpinned by contemporary and relevant practice. The College also seeks to provide our young women and men with a tailored, personalised learning pathway that will give them the very best opportunity for a successful career. In the process, we will challenge and inspire them to reach the plan God has for them, to let their gift and talents shine and ensure their hope and aspirations are fulfilled.
Our building program provides state of the art facilities with contemporary learning spaces. It is a significant time in the journey of our College and we look forward to sharing our vision and our educational experience with the local community.
Enrolment Documentation: (See below to download application documents)
Each enrolment application must be accompanied by copies of the following documents: (originals will not be accepted)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Proof of Residential Address
- Citizenship Documentation OR Passport (if both parents are born overseas)
- Most Recent School Report
- NAPLAN Year 3 results
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information (where applicable)
- Family court orders (where applicable)
- All relevant documents must be submitted for an application to be processed.
- The Confidential Parish Reference is given to your Parish Priest or Pastor.
Marist Catholic College Penshurst in establishing a Year 7 to 12 Coeducational College is:
- guided by the goal of gender balance throughout the College
- informed by the documents:
- Enrolment Procedures for Catholic Secondary Schools in the St George Precinct
- The Enrolment Policy for Systemic Catholic Schools
- Pathways - A Catholic Education from Kindergarten to Year 12
- Applications for Enrolment for Year 7, 2020 open Wednesday 7 March - closing date is Friday 6 April, 2018. There is a non-refundable Administration Fee of $200.00 at the time of lodgement of such applications.
- Enrolment interviews for selected students will be held in Term 3, 2018. Participation in the enrolment interview will not guarantee or constitute an offer of enrolment.
- Offers of Enrolment will be sent following enrolment interviews. Parents who accept the Offer of Enrolment will indicate their commitment to the College by paying the Acceptance Fee of $300.00 (non-refundable), which will be credited towards the Year 7 Orientation Camp.
- All other students will be placed on a Waiting List. As vacancies become available, individual families will be contacted regarding an enrolment interview. Participation in the enrolment interview will not guarantee or constitute an offer of enrolment.
Mr Ray Martin
ENROLMENT APPLICATION INFORMATION
The following forms are to be downloaded and completed for your application to be accepted.
SYDNEY CATHOLIC SCHOOLS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Please take time to read the following Sydney Catholic Schools documents. These documents provide information relevant to the decision to enrol your child in a Catholic school.
Enrolment Application Information
Enrolment Support Documents
SCS Policy Documents